Oct 12 2009
- Added UDP scrape support. This was a much requested feature. Enjoy!
Sep 16 2009
- Thanks to everyone for your AdSense replacement suggestions. I decided to try out Bidvertiser and we'll see how that goes. Again thanks everyone so much!
Jan 18 2009
- The API that powers TorrentEditor.com is now available. The API can be used to make your own tools to edit torrents! Have fun.
Oct 06 2008
Mar 21 2008
- Each tracker is now in its own tier. This is often indicated by trackers being seperated by an empty line when viewed in a client. Unless more control over tiers is requested this will be the only option.
Mar 11 2008
- Added retrieval of seed/peer count from tracker. Now see easier than ever which trackers are working, and which should be removed.
This update is in preparation for a new peer finder feature that will be coming soon. Please let us know what you think and report any bugs.
Mar 08 2008
- Fixed a bug with multiple trackers. The announce-list is now correctly a list of lists.
This caused some clients to not load the .torrent. Thanks to Greg H. for reporting this bug.
Feb 28 2008 - As TorrentEditor.com continues to grow, we have made some much needed updates.
- Updated torrent decode engine.
- Fixed how non-standard torrent fields are handled.
- Added a shout box. Let everyone know what you think of TorrentEditor.com!
- Updated contact information. Send us your comments.
- Added a links page for important sites in the torrent community.